Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Daily Outfit: Foxy

I LOVE animal print sweaters. They are so quirky-cute and I just can't handle it. I have been lusting after them for a while, but holding out for one at a lower price point. Enter: this Target sweaterdress.

Foxy



Yes, it's a sweaterdress, but I bought it knowing I would probably never wear it by itself. My figure makes sweaterdresses incredibly short on me and I don't like the way they cling. Wearing a sweaterdress instead of a sweater has its advantages though! On cold days, though, this sweaterdress is a blessing -- an extra layer of warmth all the way to my legs.

Foxy

I've worn this foxy sweater to work (with a more conservative skirt, alone or topped with a blazer) and casually, and I love it just the same for either situation. It's also a comfortable sweater -- not itchy or anything like that. I'm seriously in love.

Foxy

Outfit Details:
Sweaterdress: Target | Necklace: Forever 21 | Skirt: Target | Tights: GAP | Boots: Chinese Laundry

Today, I paired it with pearls and a mullet skirt. I love mullet skirts so much that my first was actually a DIY one I made myself (tutorial here!) but I love the color and pleats of this Target skirt.

Other ways I have worn this skirt include with black for a party and with white, semi-casually.

Engaging Mullet Skirt

Do you wear dresses as separate pieces?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...