Monday, April 22, 2013

Daily Outfit: Stay Gold

Golden

I got a new dress! I've really been in love with these sleeveless A-line skater dresses lately, and luckily every store seems to have their own version. This pretty little number is from Forever 21, and it's one of the highest quality items I've gotten from there. The dress is fully lined and made out of a really structured, thick material. I love the detail in the back, too!

Golden

As usual, I styled it pretty simply with brown and gold accessories. This was just a simple outfit to run errands and go to class. Despite how simple this outfit is, this dress demands attention! I received compliments all day -- and that's always nice!

Golden

Outfit Details
Dress: Forever 21 | Necklace: Forever 21 (gift) | Belt: from another dress | Shoes: ModCloth


If you liked this post, let's keep in touch!
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Google+

Follow my blog:
Bloglovin' | RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...