Friday, May 31, 2013

Cosplay: A-Kon 24 Lineup

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so quiet around here -- between graduation, moving, a family vacation, and a convention, it's been busy!

I wanted to let you all know I'm going to A-Kon 24 in Dallas this weekend! I'm planning on wearing both my  Ramona and Engineer costumes. (For those of you following me on Twitter, my planned Princess Yue costume just didn't get finished in time. I'm hoping to finish it up by San Japan!)

akon lineup
If you're going to A-Kon too, definitely say hi! I love making new friends, especially those who are into the convention scene.

If you want to keep up with my A-Kon adventures through my tweets and posts, be sure to follow me @xoMiaMoore and at my Facebook page! And if you are more of an Instagram kinda gal or guy, I'm @xoMiaMoore there as well.

I hope to come back with lots of photos and stories to share. 

If you liked this post, let's keep in touch!
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Google+

Follow my blog:
Bloglovin' | RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...