Friday, January 31, 2014

January Wishlist

January Wishlist

1 & 2. Surprise Me dress in Burgundy & City Music Festival dress - It's been so cold here lately (we even got SNOW!), so I'm anxious to find more dresses I can pair with darker, winter colors. I have the Surprise Me dress in Blueberry already, so I know I'd love it, and the floral pattern in the second dress would pair well with lots of different tights.

3. Poison Ivy Swimsuit - Black Milk recently announced their Batman collaboration - you can see the full collection here! I probably won't end up getting anything, but my favorite piece is this swimsuit. I love the art they used!

4. Galaxy heels - It's no secret that I love space print, and these heels are out of this world. I'd wear these with my galaxy shirt and black, or anything pink, purple, or blue.

5. Bow hair clips - I've been wearing bows in my hair almost every day lately. Born Pretty has some amazingly adorable bows and you can even pick what kind of clip you want. (Don't forget to use MMT10 for 10% off!)

What's on your wishlist this month?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...