Friday, February 7, 2014

Daily Outfit: Fresh Brewed Tee + A Coupon For You!

Whew! It's been so cold lately - it's below freezing in Texas right now. That's why these photos are inside. Trust me, it's not worth going outside right now. Brrr.

Daily Outfit: Fresh Brewed TeeDaily Outfit: Fresh Brewed Tee

Today, I want to talk about this adorable shirt - it's from Fresh Brewed Tee! When they approached me to try out a tee from their site, I was pleased as punch! Fresh Brewed Tee follows the limited-edition, new-tee-every-few-days model, but Fresh Brewed Tee includes big and tall sizes. I love that their size range is so huge, from XS to 4XLT, so almost anyone can buy a shirt. Bring geeky tees to the masses!

Daily Outfit: Fresh Brewed Tee


The designs Fresh Brewed Tee offers are great for almost any fandom - they have tons of Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Firefly... the archives can give you a good idea of what they offer.

I chose this amazing Gotham City Sirens/PowerPuff Girls design, and I could not be happier with it! The shirt is soft and comfortable. I had a small issue with my order, and John from Fresh Brewed Tee fixed it right away. Their customer service is top notch, and I highly recommend them for your geeky t-shirt needs.

Daily Outfit: Fresh Brewed Tee Daily Outfit: Fresh Brewed Tee

Outfit Details:
Bow: Forever 21 | Shirt: c/o Fresh Brewed Tee | Faux Leather Jacket: Goodwill (Similar
Skirt: H&M | Saddle Shoes: Payless (Similar) | Bag: Kate Leth


Right now, they have a 2-pack of Harry Potter shirts - Luna Lovegood and Mad-Eye Moody! (You can buy the shirts separately, too.) Plus, if you use the code FBTMIAMOORE1, you can get $1 off your order.

Don't forget to follow Fresh Brewed Tee on Facebook to receive updates when they launch a new design!

Fresh Brewed Tee Current Designs

Do you shop at limited-edition t-shirt sites like Fresh Brewed Tee?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...