Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February Wishlist

February Wishlist


 1. Game of Thrones "Moon of My Life" Brooch  - Liz actually found a matching pair of Game of Thrones brooches when looking for some pins we could put on our vests to match. I adore Daenerys and Drogo's relationship. Who else is excited for season 4?!

2. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars - I bought a lip tar set earlier this month and now I'm in love. These have just the right amount of coverage without being goopy or too drying, and come in a huge range of colors that are meant to be mixed for your own custom color. The best part? The entire company is vegan and cruelty-free!

3. Magical Girl Squad Ralgan Top - If you haven't seen Look Human's designs yet, you definitely should. Not only do they have actually cute nerdy designs, but you can get them on any type of shirt (or sometimes even pillow, blanket, or phone case) your heart desires. I'm particularly partial to any design featuring magical girls.

4. She Hulk Brooch - Nerd Burger designs the glitteriest, geeky goodies and this heart-shaped brooch is no exception! I just read She Hulk #1 last week so I've got my eye out for all things Jennifer Walters.

5. Adventure Time Seeing Red - Technically, this comic doesn't come out until March - but I'm going to a Kate Leth signing so I'll get a copy early! Yay! I'm excited to see Kate Leth as a writer with her own long-form story (rather than a short story/comic) and also learn more about Marceline.

What's on your wishlist this month?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...